The Bestmilk service ranges depending on the age of your baby, the amount he consumes and the package you wish to go for.
Our new Baby Taster trial starts at just £38. This is ideal if you have a newborn, which may last up to 5 days of supply, or 3 feeds if you have an older toddler. Your little one’s appetite changes as they grow and the milk is provided in handy 200ml bottles.
Our most popular 5,000ml package, consists of 25 bottles of pure breast milk with a cost of £500, and may feed your newborn for up to a month. If you have a toddler with a good appetite, then you may need an exclusive package tailored specially to your child's needs. Call our Parent Support 020 7157 9953 and our experienced breastfeeding advisor will create a special package that will meet yours and your baby's special needs.
- Example 1. If you have your own supply and would like an occasional top up, or would like to enhance your baby's diet with immunological breast milk, it would be in the range of £80 — £200 a month, depending on the child's age and how much milk you would like to order for him.
- Example 2. If you wish your baby to be exclusively fed on pure BestMilk breast milk it would be in the range of £500 — £2,000 depending on his age and appetite.
While mother's milk is free, the costs for BestMilk service can be broken down as:
- Donating mum's expenses reimbursement that include: the costs of expressing and storage equipment, extra grocery bills, childcare expenses, travel expenses for serological testing, etc.;
- BestMilk's organisation, laboratory screening, serological analyses, management and parent support;
- Delivery cost. Depending on the package you choose, special refrigerated courier delivery charges may vary from £0 for the exclusive full breast milk diet package, to £5 for London and £10 for other areas for one-off order.